Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Partying Partying Yeah!!

Ya you're right I did just quote "Friday" by Rebecca Black, and sorry for just getting it stuck in your head since its super annoying. But I haven't posted our reception pictures yet and I need to and that was the first title that came to my head. Our reception was full of fun and dancing, we had a s'more bar and a candy bar along with cupcakes and Red's BBQ catered our dinner. Our reception was held in a family friends back yard which is a beautiful garden. We also had a ring ceremony there too. Enjoy all the pictures!! ps there is probably a million and a half reception pictures that I like so I'll only post some and the rest will be posted to facebook!












































































































Okay maybe that was a little more than a few, so sue me! I just love them!! 
Also photo credit goes to the amazing IRIS AND LIGHT
Hair Credit goes to the best hair stylist ever ALEXIS ROGERS
Cake Credit goes to Amy Grisham with SWEET ARLEENS
don't forget to check all of them out, also Alexis is a Utah Local so if anyone out here in Utah is looking for an awesome hair stylist, shes the best one to go to.
Love, 
the sargents

1 comment: