Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hi We're New Here

So we've decided to start this whole blogging thing. Not really sure how to work it all yet or even what to write, I guess that will all come with time, right? The real reason Andy and I thought about starting a blog was because it was a way for us to keep some sort of daily journal, since neither one of us are very good at writing in a book to keep track of our life on a day to day basis. We love life, and we love our life together, so therefore we feel the need to document it all so when we are old and senile we have something to go back and read..adorable, I know. What can we say, we aspire to love one another for eternity and be just like the movie The Notebook, okay maybe I don't want to get Alzheimers but a slight case of dementia might be fun just so I can mess with people in the nursing home. Seeing as I've worked in a Nursing home for about 14 months I know all about that dementia stuff and I really don't think I would mind it, I tell people at work all the time how when I'm old I could see myself being the old crotchety, senile woman sitting in her wheelchair just swearing at people walking by, I wouldn't actually mean it, I would just do it for my own entertainment making people think I'm super crazy and have no idea what I'm talking about...psh little do they know I've had it planned for years. Now that I've somehow managed to go on a rant about being old and senile, I'll stop and just tell you about ourselves.

Andy and I met December 7, 2012 and have loved each other ever since ( we said "I love you" like a month later, that's when you know its real). Our relationship wasn't the typical date for a few years, be engaged for a few years, set a wedding date, be engaged for another few years, then get married. We moved a little faster than that, two months after we met we knew we would be together for eternity, not only did we know we were going to but we knew that we WANTED to. On March 31, 2013 (Easter Sunday) we got engaged during a family Easter egg hunt and can I just say that he gave me the most beautiful and perfect ring I have ever seen! Four and a half months later on August 22, 2013 we were sealed for Time and all Eternity in the Los Angeles California LDS Temple. It was the most perfect day ever, we loved every minute of it! Now that we've been married for 7 weeks, a month and a half, or 49 days, no matter how you want to say it, its been the best time of our lives. We love being married, we love being together 24/7, we love cuddling all day, we love eating together, we love cooking together, we love grocery shopping together, we love dealing with the daily ins and outs of life, but most of all we love each other, and we love, love! Anywho thanks for listening (reading) my/our first daily rambling about our current life.
Sincerely,
the sargents

No comments:

Post a Comment