Thursday, November 28, 2013

Turkey Day

Look at me, two posts in one week! Now that's a record. as all of you know today is Thanksgiving!! As much as I love thanksgiving, this one is a little bitter sweet for me. Sweet, because its my first thanksgiving with Andy and we all know that I love him. Bitter because its also my first thanksgiving away from my family in California. Spending Thanksgiving with my family was always fun we would always bring in the ping pong table for extra table space since there is a lot of people in my family and dinner never ends without a good roll throwing. It is always fun and filled with laughter (everyone in my family thinks we are funny and we laugh at our self). But I am so grateful I get to spend thanksgiving with Andy's family this year, which I'm sure will be entertaining. I love food so naturally Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, the mashed potatoes are my favorite part.
Thankful list
Andy
family
Heavenly Father
Temples
Me and Andy being sealed for eternity
food
my home
nature
basically I'm grateful for everything in my life!
So my Grandma sent me this in an email and I thought it was cute
http://images.businessweek.com/ss/05/11/egreetings/image/01.swf

Happy Thanksgiving!!
Love, the sargents

No comments:

Post a Comment