Thursday, December 12, 2013

Temple Sealing

Well be prepared for mass posts of wedding pictures. We got them back yesterday and I could not be happier with how they turned out. We got 907 pictures and I can't pick one that I don't like, which is a problem when it comes to posting because I don't know which ones to put up. Thanks to our amazing photographer I'm absolutely in love with every single one. If anyone is looking for a photographer I highly suggest using Iris and Light, they are the coolest people and their photography style is AMAZING!!! Today I'm just going to post the Temple pictures ( don't worry theres still a million). We got Sealed at the Los Angeles California LDS Temple. So without any further ado, here they are! 








My sweet grandma































I hope you enjoyed them just as much as we did and don't worry there's a bunch more to come! And also don't forget to check out iris and lights blog http://irisandlight.net
Love 
the sargents

No comments:

Post a Comment